This is one of my favorite comfort pastas. So yummy and hearty with a mediterranean flare.
Let's get to it!
3 cups farfalle pasta
16 oz grape tomatoes
2/3 cup tomato sauce
1/3 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup roasted red peppers
2 tbs shredded parmesan
2 tbs olive oil
2 garlic cloves
2 tsp paprika
2 tsp red pepper flakes
salt & pepper to taste
1. boil farfalle according to package instructions and set oven to broil
2. sauté tomatoes in the olive oil, red pepper flakes, and paprika when tomatoes are soft enough to smash, add minced garlic until fragrant
3. measure out the roasted red peppers and chop into smaller pieces. Stir in peppers, heavy cream, tomato sauce, and salt & pepper to taste
4. stir noodles into the sauce and then into an oven safe dish
5. break chunks off the block of feta and place on top the pasta. sprinkle the parmesan on top as well
6. broil for a couple minutes until cheese has slightly melted and browned
Screenshot the recipe card below to save and share!